If you are a business manager looking for ways to accelerate your projects, Agile Project Management can help you adapt on the fly and still meet your deliverables. In this short course, you will explore ways in which agile projects are planned, staffed and managed. You will learn to create and coach strong collaborative teams who embrace changing requirements while quickly building solutions using agile estimating and planning tools.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Analyze how Agile methodology complements traditional project delivery practices by examining sample project plans
- Compare project plans and how utilizing Agile tools speeds up project delivery, improves quality, increases stakeholder satisfaction and reduce project risk
- Estimate and plan a project based on Agile methodology using sample projects and cases
- Develop metrics and controls for managing requirement, estimating and planning, and documentation
- Evaluate and measure the outcome of applying Agile PM to your project (i.e., delivery speed, quality improvement and stakeholder satisfaction).
The content of this course is advanced. Completion of BMC 299 and BMC 348 is recommended:
1. BMC 299 Project Management: Level 1 - 40 hours
2. BMC 348 Agile Project Management: The Basics - 7.5 hours