What's your passion in life? Where will you focus your attention over the next one to three years, professionally and personally? What are the strategies for focusing on what matters in the face of so many professional and personal demands? Just as companies create a strategic plan to guide their business direction and steer through choppy waters, busy professionals need to do the same. Our complex world demands smart solutions. This engaging one-day seminar will provide you with the skills and template to design a personal plan that will set the tone and direction for future decisions and actions.
- The importance of strategic thinking for life transition and career advancement
- Strategic leverage, differentiation, and personal branding for effectiveness and success
- Discovering patterns of continuity and discontinuity in your life to forecast future trends
- Formulating a personal vision, mission, and values statement to serve as a guide in decision-making and risk-taking
- Identifying the vital few actions to achieve the results you want
- Creating greater alignment, fulfilment, and integration in life and work
Certificate for Emerging Leaders topic area: Personal Effectiveness