Discover how you can inspire and empower others to reach their full potential by combining powerful coaching skills with new lessons from the emerging field of positive psychology, and from the field of applied neuroscience. This highly interactive workshop is designed for those who want to know more about the growing trend toward coaching, are motivated to develop their own coach-like skills, and who are curious about exciting research-based evidence on positivity and happiness. You will leave knowing how to better engage others in maximizing their gifts and talents, and you will also leave knowing more about yourself and how you choose to view your world.
- Distinguishing between coaching, mentoring, consulting and training
- Essential coach-like skills including asking powerful questions, listening attentively, creating awareness in others and helping others to make plans and take action
- Basic principles of positive psychology;
- Using positive psychology tools and techniques for increased personal awareness and satisfaction
- Helping others increase their own awareness and positivity
- Connections between a coach approach and applied neuroscience
- Practice a coach approach for implementation immediately back at work, and in other areas of your life.
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Coaching
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Coaching Seminars