If you ask an individual to name a toxic employee in their workplace, it's almost guaranteed they will start to offer you a name. Actually, it may be more than just one person. Characterized by rising turnover, plummeting engagement, and losses in productivity and profits, toxic workplaces affect more than a company's bottom line. This one-day seminar explores the characteristics of toxic workplaces; how these environments affect individuals, teams and organizations; and proven methods of cleaning up your workplace toxins.
- How are toxic workplaces formed?
- Toxic workplace self-assessment
- Effects of toxic workplaces on the health of individuals, teams and organizations
- Toxic workplace myths
- Ways to survive and thrive in a toxic environment
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Professional Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars