The ability to lead strategically has been described as one part art and one part science. It is a skill that can distinguish leaders as being truly outstanding, and has the ability to transform organizations from average to exceptional. For those seeking to take their leadership to the next level, this one-day seminar focuses on the role of strategic leadership in today's complex business environments and provides leaders with the tools needed to move from managing issues to leading for the future. This interactive session is a blend of theory and experiential activities, providing leaders with opportunities to practise thinking and leading strategically.
- What is strategic leadership and why is it important?
- Linking organizational vision, mission and values to operational goals
- Factors to consider, both internally and externally, when leading strategically
- Shifting from tactical to strategic leadership, and maintaining focus during trying times
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Personal Effectiveness
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Personal Effectiveness Seminars