Course DescriptionAn introduction to practical and artistic elements of photographing exteriors and interiors of buildings. Lectures, demonstrations, critiques, and field exercises provide a practical foundation for making effective architectural photographs based on technical and aesthetic considerations. You need a camera in good working condition.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- See a building in a different “light” and determine who and what the image is for.
- Understand filters pros and cons
- Get the right perspective to photo architecture interiors and exteriors.
- Learn about interior composition-placement of objects
- Learn to use additional lighting to balance the elements in the photograph.
- Learn to paint with light and understand colour balance
- Learn about creating magic in evening imagery through the “Critical Moment”
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Visual Design : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Art Theory and Practice : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Interior Design : Optional Interior Design Courses
- Certificate in Visual Design specializing in Photography : Optional Photography Courses