Discovering your personality type can help you identify how your preferences may show up in your leadership style and impact your team members. Our preferences influence many things, including how we use information, communicate with others, deal with conflict, manage stress, make decisions, organize ourselves and lead others.
Using the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI), this seminar is designed to enhance our understanding of our own personal preferences and appreciate and leverage the different strengths and preferences of others.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify your personal preferences
- Examine the value of using all preferences
- Develop strategies to appreciate and leverage differences between ourselves and others
- Create and implement an action plan to positively influence specific relationships using insights gained
Please note that the course fee includes the cost of a personality assessment that must be taken at least one week before the course and a complimentary reference book. If a participant completes this assessment and has to withdraw, the fee for the assessment ($80.00) would also be withheld.
Certificate for Frontline Leaders - Seminar Category Leading Self
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Self - Seminars