Your personal brand is linked to how you express and convey your skills, personality, and values. Building a recognizable brand and managing the reputation of this brand is key in order to obtain the right jobs, earn promotions, and develop your career within and outside an organization.
This seminar is designed to examine certain techniques, tools and approaches to building a personal brand. Recognize the value in building a powerful (personal or leadership) brand that has organizational alignment and external appeal.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Examine how to deliver value as a leader through your actions and create trust in your abilities as a leader
- Discover how to communicate your brand statement and how to manage your brand reputation
- Recognize the value in building a powerful leadership brand that has organizational alignment and customer appeal
- Analyze how to use leadership branding effectively and implement your brand into your day-to-day life
- Create a personal branding plan that will guide personal and professional interactions
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Self - Seminars