How do we directly address conflict in a way that preserves or improves relationships, creates new opportunities, and increases productivity? This seminar provides a ten-step method for resolving conflict and provides a sound, logical roadmap for action.
Conflict is inevitable: when people work together they bring differing perspectives, opinions, and motives that can lead to conflict. Conflict is not always bad: Many conflicts—when handled properly—can create an atmosphere of creativity and innovation. Conflict Management skills can be learned. While natural ability is helpful, we know these skills can be effectively developed and improved.
This content is powered by The Center for Creative Leadership® (CCL) in collaboration with the University of Continuing Education.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Recognize and understand their own conflict “triggers”
- Understand how different values may contribute to conflict
- Practise active and passive positive responses to conflict in their workplace
- Apply the strategies to a workplace conflict situation
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Others - Seminars