Good projects or programs follow best practices and are aligned with regulatory templates or standards. Front line leaders need to ensure projects meet the needs of the decision makers or communicate key aspects of the project to the stakeholders. But managing complex projects require different project management strategies and techniques. Complex projects could be viewed as complex due to budget and team size, strategic perspective, stakeholder engagement, and the impact of teams responsible for project-based work, within a time span of one to five years.
This course is designed to help front line leaders to develop an understanding of concepts, methods, and techniques required to manage complex projects across organizations successfully. Participants will discover the difference between managing various projects from small, large to highly ambiguous projects.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify how large, complex and multiple projects need to be managed differently than smaller projects
- Review and define best practice framework for managing project complexity
- Examine approaches to stakeholder management and engagement in complex projects
- Discover project control mechanism and risk management process for complex projects
- Analyze management approaches for large and highly ambiguous projects
Certificate for Front Line Leaders - Seminar Category Leading the Business Operations
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading the Business Operations - Seminars