Course DescriptionSituational Coaching® training provides leaders, managers and supervisors with effective ways to build employee capacity and navigate challenging coaching situations. In this seminar, discuss various coaching tools and a framework proven to unlock and maximize a team’s capabilities. Build individual and collective capacity for higher levels of current and future performance. Effective coaching – using a Situational Leadership® style – promotes creativity, performance excellence and individual resilience. Enhance your organization’s ability to excel in an environment that promotes continuous change, and gain a competitive edge.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify a specific task on which to focus based on direct observations and indirect behavioral indicators.
- Assess coachee current Performance Readiness® for a specific task.
- Demonstrate coaching behaviors that are aligned to the needs of the coachee based on their task-specific Performance Readiness®.
- Use the OFTEN Discussion Framework to conduct effective in-the-moment and planned coaching conversations on a continual basis.
- Implement a Situational Leadership® application plan to manage ongoing coachee performance needs
Certificate for Frontline Leaders - Seminar Category Leading Others