This Human Resource Management course is being offered in cooperation with The Calgary Foundation which is funding the course with the Human Resources Association of Calgary (HRAC) Legacy Fund. This course has been customized to meet the needs of those working in the charitable sector.
This course focuses on the fundamentals of Human Resources Management and guidelines for effective employee recruitment, evaluation and compensation.
- accurate job descriptions,
- strategies for finding the best candidate,
- legal considerations,
- effective interview techniques,
- onboarding of new employees.
- understanding competencies
- performance management cycles,
- individual career paths and planning.
- monetary and non-monetary benefits,
- understanding employee engagement
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the primary responsibilities of a Human Resource Department
- Demonstrate the use of a number of tools used by the Human Resource Department
- Suggest different methods and approaches to improve performance in an organization
- Identify issues of concern to a company and recommend methods to improve results
How to Register
To register, complete the registration form below and submit by email, mail, fax, or in-person. For more information, contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.