Whether you are a marketing professional or an entrepreneur promoting your own business, this course can guide you toward an effective digital marketing plan that delivers value for money to your organization. Discuss the fundamentals of digital marketing including: email and Internet marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising, mobile marketing, content marketing and current social media tools.
Course Learning Outcomes
By successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
Design a customized digital marketing plan for your organization, or an organization you strive to work with.
Describe the best practices for marketing a product, idea or business using a variety of digital marketing channels including social media tools, email and Internet marketing.
Use e-mail marketing to reach your audience and create new business leads, while remaining CASL compliant.
Determine which digital marketing channels will deliver the best return on investment.
Use content to attract new business or position a brand.
- It is recommended that all students take BMC 167 Marketing Principles before taking BMC 329 Digital Marketing.
- Students with prior work experience in marketing might benefit from completing BMC 313 Metrics and Measures prior to registering in BMC 329 Digital Marketing.
- Ernest Barbaric
- Joseph Mak
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Marketing Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management - PEG : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Construction Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Risk Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Strategic Management : Optional Courses
- Public Relations Management Certificate : Optional Public Relations Courses
- Security Management Certificate : Optional Management Courses