Innovation continues to rank among the top priorities for companies across every industry. But, implementing operational and effective innovation isn’t easy. It requires strategies to encourage, access and develop ideas in the first place, well before you reach the implementation stage. Discuss all aspects of innovation. Discover how you can accelerate the efficiency and success rate of innovation within your organization. Learn concepts that can be applied immediately to spur incremental to radical innovation in your organization. Case studies will be explored to illustrate both successes and failures of innovation.
- Structure your organization’s grand challenges into specific problem statements
- Identify and efficiently tap into sources for innovation
- Design an efficient process to facilitate innovation
- Build and maintain a healthy innovation portfolio
- Integrate a strategic approach to partnerships and intellectual property
- Identify and overcome internal and external barriers to innovation adoption
- Create a culture within your organization that fosters innovation