Peter Senge, a leading researcher in the fields of systems thinking and organizational learning, defines systems thinking as both a thinking skill and a language for understanding and working with complexity. When you understand the complexity of a situation, you are better able to think and act in ways that produce desired results, without causing harmful side effects. In this seminar, learn a unique approach to systems thinking as a method and tool for working with change, solving complex problems, and creating individual and team learning.
- Five disciplines of a learning organization
- Concepts of systems, systems thinking, complexity and their implications for the workplace
- Explaining specific types of systems, called archetypes
- Applying systems thinking to a challenging situation and opportunity
- Developing an action plan
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars