Organizational culture is a key factor in sustainable profitability and unmatched long-term performance for all successful companies. It is a tried and true fact that when an organization has a winning culture, it is reflected in its people and their performance. Yet, as a leader dedicated to continuous improvement, building such a culture takes a commitment to fine tuning organizational awareness, strategic thinking, and change-leadership skills. Develop a deeper understanding of culture and how to design and maintain it with effective work and people structures and systems. Learn how to diagnose your personal, group and organizational cultures, and develop strategies to optimize your personal performance within the group and organizational structure context of your workplace.
- Relationship between organizational culture, performance and results
- Internal and external branding: developing and leveraging brand to increase effectiveness and profitability
- Organizational culture assessment
- Design and implement a process of culture development
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Building Relationships Seminars