BUS 281 - Developing High Performance Teams
Many factors can affect the performance of a team. Changes in team members, new leaders, reorganization, and new requirements can all create pressure and result in lower productivity, confusion and conflict. This seminar will provide the knowledge and skills required for both leaders and team members to build and maintain high performance teams. These are teams where results are supported by effective team decision making and communication as well as individual accountability and alignment. Learn how to diagnose your team’s functional ability and plan and deliver focused improvement strategies. As a result you will be able to put your team on the road to high performance and also develop your skill as a leader.
- Review a high performance team model
- Fundamental leadership practices to develop and maintain a productive and engaged team
- Team assessment tool to diagnose the dynamics of your team
- Team chartering tool to focus, align and engage your team
- Team challenges and strategies to address them