Learn the fundamentals of Agile Project Management (APM) and how it differs from traditional project management approaches. This seminar will provide an overview of major APM methodologies such as Scrum and KANBAN, and how to choose the best approach for projects in your organization. Course content is geared to participants who have some understanding of traditional project management and want to develop or expand their skills to include Agile Project Management.
Upon successful completion of this seminar, successful students should be able to:
- Explain basic concepts of agile approaches and its history
- Recognize and explain agile concepts, values and principles
- Identify how agile approaches differ from the traditional project management approaches
- Recognize the best approach (agile vs. traditional) for achieving optimum business value
Course content is geared to participants who have some understanding of traditional project management.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Business Intelligence and Analytics : Optional Courses
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Optional Courses and Seminars