In today's generationally diverse workplaces, generational differences can be a source of conflict or greater creativity and productivity. This one-day seminar provides an overview of the four generational groups, discusses differences and similarities, and explores the workplace expectations of each generation. Leave with specific strategies to leverage generational strengths in areas including communication, motivation, feedback, decision-making and employee engagement. Leverage the unique characteristics and perspectives available in a generationally diverse workplace, improving individual performance and team collaboration.
- Overview of the four generational groups
- Differences and similarities
- Workplace and leadership expectations by generational groups
- Leveraging generational talents to improve individual and team performance
- Strategies for working in a generationally diverse workplace
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Skills