Adobe Fireworks helps you create beautiful designs for websites and mobile apps in a snap, without coding. Deliver vector and bitmap images, mockups, 3D graphics, and interactive content for popular tablets and smartphones. In this course, students will learn rapid webpage wireframing, prototyping, storyboarding, multi-page mock-ups, and interaction design.
- This course does not have prerequisites, however, you must have the proficiencies listed below.
- BMC 152 Learning Online (required for students registering in an online section)
- The recommended textbook for this course is: Adobe Fireworks CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Print textbooks may be purchased from the University of Calgary Bookstore
- Online textbooks may be available from Safari Books Online (requires student registration)
- Face-to-face in a lab
- Online Synchronous (requires BMC 152 Learning Online)
- multi-page mock-ups
- interaction design
Students registering for the online section will need the following:
- BMC 152 Learning Online prerequisite
- A computer with required software, Internet connection, a headset with speakers and microphone, and a monitor large enough to display multiple applications or the use of two monitors is recommended
- Students are encouraged to read our e-Learning web page to determine if online learning will meet their educational needs
It is strongly recommended that students attend every class. It is the responsibility of the student to communicate potential absenteeism to the instructor.