The Emerging Teachers Development Workshop Program introduces participants to a variety of topics related to developing their university teaching, with opportunities for discussion, practice and reflection.
This badge is part of the Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
- Engage in collaborative, critically reflective conversations with colleagues to explore current issues, theories and research in postsecondary education.
- Identify and implement research-informed teaching methods that enhance student learning.
Minimum required: 1 capstone project course
Minimum required: 5 courses
- Register, attend and participate in 6 of the designated courses including the capstone project course
- Once you have registered in the Capstone Project, you will be added to the D2L course
- Complete the Emerging Teachers Development - Capstone Project.
Courses are delivered in a classroom format. The Capstone Project is completed online.