Higher education takes place in a spectrum of environments from classrooms to online and utilizes a range of learning technologies to foster meaningful student learning experiences.
The Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogies Program is a series of workshops and online activities for participants to explore, discover and learn about how learning spaces and digital pedagogies can be integrated into higher education teaching practices.
This badge is part of the Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
- Engage in collaborative, critically reflective conversations with colleagues to explore current issues, theories and research in postsecondary education.
- Identify and implement research-informed teaching methods that enhance student learning.
- Evaluate, select and integrate effective learning technologies and maximize spaces to enhance student learning.
Minimum required: 3 courses including the capstone project course
Minimum required: 2 courses
- Register, attend and participate in 5 of the designated courses incuding the capstone project course
- Once you have registered in the Capstone Project, you will be added to the D2L course.
- Complete the Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy - Capstone Project.
Courses are delivered in blended format (classroom and online)