The Emerging Teachers Development Workshop Program introduces participants to a variety of topics related to developing their university teaching, with opportunities for discussion, practice and reflection.
This badge is part of the Graduate Students Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
Effective September 1, 2020: If you are/were a University of Calgary graduate student and you have earned any four out of five badges, you will be eligible to apply for a Graduate Student Certificate.
- Engage in collaborative, critically reflective conversations with colleagues to explore current issues, theories and research in postsecondary education.
- Identify and implement research-informed teaching methods that enhance student learning.
Minimum required: 1 capstone project course
Minimum required: 5 courses
- Register, attend and participate in 6 of the designated courses incuding the capstone project course
- Once you have registered in the Capstone Project, you will be added to the D2L course.
- Complete the Emerging Teachers Development - Capstone Project.
Courses are delivered in a classroom format. The Capstone Project is completed online.