Higher education takes place in a spectrum of environments from classrooms to online and utilizes a range of learning technologies to foster meaningful student learning experiences.
The Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogies Program is a series of courses and online activities for participants to explore, discover and learn about how learning spaces and digital pedagogies can be integrated into higher education teaching practices.
This badge is part of the Graduate Students Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Investigate and reflect on digital pedagogy principles and strategies and how these can be integrated into your teaching practice.
- Explore how to use and/or adapt a learning space to optimize student learning and engagement.
- Apply principles, strategies or learning technologies to design an engaging online and blended learning environment.
- Develop a teaching and learning resource using different technologies and design activities to incorporate them in your classroom.
Minimum required: 3 courses including the capstone project course
Minimum required: 2 courses
- Register, attend and participate in 5 of the designated courses incuding the capstone project course
- Once you have registered in the Capstone Project, you will be added to the D2L course.
- Complete the Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy - Capstone Project.
Courses are delivered in blended format (classroom and online)