This award — valued up to $1,000 — is presented annually to a UCalgary Continuing Education student who is currently pursuing, or has previously completed, a Continuing Education certificate program, and has an academic record in good standing. The recipient will have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to lifelong learning through the completion of what stands out in Continuing Education records as being among the highest number of course hours completed by one student in the past 10 years and meets the specified criteria noted below.
Up to $1,000 (one per year)
The monetary value of the award and the recipient are determined at the discretion of the Director of University of Calgary Continuing Education.
- The student has maintained a minimum of a B plus in all graded courses.*
- The student is among those who have completed the highest number of course hours in the past 10 years (up to and including April 30 of the current academic year).*
- The student must have a certificate status of Issued, In Progress or Completed on their University of Calgary Continuing Education record.
- The student must have completed a course within the last 12 months ending April 30 of the current academic year.*
- The student must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident with a Social Insurance Number.
- The student can only receive the award once.
- University of Calgary faculty and staff are not eligible.
* English Language Program (full-time) course hours are not eligible.
No application required.