Separate fact from fiction.
The legalization of marijuana is an enormous change for Canadians. The impact has had a cascading effect across law enforcement, education, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, and legal services.
Legalization also represents new opportunities for scientific research to help us understand how cannabis works and how it effects those who consume it.
University of Calgary Continuing Education is collaborating with McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education and their partners, the Peter Boris Centre for Addictions Research and the Michael G. DeGroote Centre for Medicinal Cannabis Research to promote The Science of Cannabis program to our students.
Upon successful completion of three online courses, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from McMaster University.
Click below to register in one or all three courses. You will be redirected to the McMaster University Centre for Continuing Education's program page...Click to Register
Questions regarding the Science of Cannabis courses, registration, grades and policies should be directed to McMaster Continuing Education.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion from McMaster University Continuing Education
- Convenient online platform
- Open enrolment, no application required
- Learn from expert instructors and researchers
- Connect with professionals across disciplines
Who should enrol in this program?
- Healthcare professionals (physicians, nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, researchers)
- Social services (social workers, counsellors, therapists)
- Public sector (teachers, police officers, first responders, public health officers)