This is the second of two courses designed to prepare you for university entrance. This course builds on the knowledge and experience gained from previous science courses. Specific units include: momentum and impulses, forces and fields, electromagnetic radiation, and atomic physics.
Broad Learning Outcome:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Develop an understanding of interconnecting principles that unify the natural
• Provide an enhanced understanding of the scientific world
• Attain the level of scientific awareness essential for life in literate society
• Make informed decisions about further studies/careers in science
• Acquire knowledge, skills, and attitudes that contribute to personal development.
Minimum grade of 65% in Physics 20, Physics I, or equivalent course. Forward proof of readiness to Continuing Education via. e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Students uncertain of their readiness are asked to contact the department prior to registering: 403.220.2866. The withdrawal policy: withdrawal requests must be received no more than five (5) calendar days from the date of the first class: a $100 administration fee applies. No refund after this time.