This course is specifically designed to give eligible Project Management Professional (PMP)® candidates the knowledge and skills required to complete the (PMP)® certification exam successfully. This highly interactive course uses different activities to practice test questions thus providing opportunities to apply project management concepts, terms, methods and best practices building the confidence needed to satisfy the exam requirements.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
1. Identify specific content of the PMBOK Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP exam.
2. Identify what process and knowledge areas students will still need to work on, review and re-study to achieve a passing grade in the (PMP)® exam or or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
3. Implement PMP exam question approach strategies.
4. Recognize the ‘larger scale project’ and predominately US cultural bias of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition and (PMP)® exam questions.
This course does not have prerequisites, students must however have previous knowledge of the PMI methodology as outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
If you are not familiar with this methodology, we strongly recommend to take the following courses prior to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Preparation course:
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Optional Courses and Seminars