Examine strategies to organize project teams as well as to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders. Focus on the development of human resource and communication planning for project success.
This course follows the methodology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Determine the human resources requirements for a project team
- Use a multi-criteria decision analysis chart
- Identify team development theories and strategies for resolving conflict
- Apply techniques to conduct effective meetings
- Create components of a Project Communications Plan for stakeholder management
Completion of BMC 299 Project Management: Level I is strongly recommended before enrolling into this course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses