Explore the project procurement processes, from the initial procurement decision, through the solicitation process, to contract award administration, and closure.
Also cover effective strategies to successfully manage key partners and vendors, and again tools and techniques to manage the contract life cycle.
This course follows the methodology of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Recognize the procurement and contracting process, avoiding negligence, handling disputes and contract administration
- Demonstrate skills in designing and managing efficient and effective project procurement process
- Demonstrate techniques for effective management of contracts and suppliers
- Apply procurement and contract administration practices in a project
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Project Management Fundamentals Certificate : Core Courses