Succession planning. Is your organization prepared? Does your organization have the leadership capacity it needs to succeed in the future? What is the leadership legacy you are trying to create to ensure your organization is a great place to work? Is your organization having meaningful conversations about your current and future talent needs?
If any of these questions make you pause, you should consider that all of the top companies (those with the best succession planning practices) agree that a succession program will result in extensive long-term benefits. Organizations that are able to develop the talent within have a stronger company culture and more engaged, loyal employees.
- Succession planning and career development: the link to success
- Talent review process and identifying the talent pool
- Strategic and business planning- engaging business leaders in the program
- Assessment criteria and leadership competencies
- Organizational and leadership culture to support employee engagement
- Program evaluation methods
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Skills