This intermediate PeopleSoft Expense Report course is designed to outline time saving procedures to be used within the PeopleSoft Employee Self Service Travel & Expense Center. This course will also outline the more complex functions within PeopleSoft, such as splitting expenses between multiple Projects as well as changing Currency and editing Exchange Rates.
End users are encouraged to bring specific questionsas well as receipts to class for additional one on one instruction. (Time permitting)
For those who have completed the Expense Level I – Creating Expense Reports classroom training and have been using PeopleSoft Expenses for at least two months.
Expenses Level I – Creating Expense Reports
Computer Lab only
Upon completion of this course, users will know how to:
- Start a report with a Template.
- Start a report with an Existing Report.
- Update User Defaults.
- Split expenses between multiple Research and Trust and/or Operating Projects.
- Change currency and update exchange rates.
- Delegate Authority.
- Work within the system more efficiently and comfortably.
Before coming to class users MUST be able to:
1) Log into My U of C Portal at https://my.ucalgary.ca
2) Click onthe PeopleSoft "Launch" link
3) Click on the “Employee Self-Service” link within PeopleSoft
* If you cannot do one of the above you will not be able to participate in the hands-on portion of the class.
If you require assistance please contact the PeopleSoft Support Centre, by phone at 220-5555 (Ext.2), orby email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is subject to cancellation if registration is low.