Increasing crime rates, the proliferation of drugs at work, corporate downsizing and the increasing concern about corporate liability have all caused a heightened concern about violence in the workplace. Learn what tools are needed to implement a prevention program in organizations and to provide for an effective response to a workplace violence incident.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the nature of workplace violence in Canada
- Assess legal liability for an organization
- Demonstrate an awareness of the psychological profile of an offender
- Identify a proactive response to workplace violence
- Plan a response to an act of workplace violence