Tap into your inner intelligence! And leave this highly experiential workshop strongly grounded in your confidence as a leader. Imagine having the courage to navigate shifting parameters, difficult situations and multiple priorities in a dynamic and compelling manner. Discover the relationship between intent and impact. Learn and practise productive communication skills and practical tools that will prepare you for powerful conversations. You will be introduced to strategies to accelerate trust in your workplace relationships, and enhance the congruency of your leadership presence. You will also explore five modes for dealing with conflict, and increasing your self-awareness and understanding around your preferred method. Think about and come prepared to discuss your real-life situations and challenges. You will have the opportunity to prepare to deal with these and will leave the workshop with an action and accountability plan.
- Learn and practise effective communication skills
- Explore ways to accelerate trust
- Discover and practise some key dispositions of leaders
- Practical tools that can help you prepare for powerful conversations
- The relationship between intent and impact
- Learn your preferred method for dealing with conflict, and increase your self-awareness and understanding of these issues
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Communication