Human Resource (HR) departments are accountable for housing and using vast amounts of data that are needed to support human resource and business processes, enable business unit decisions and inform strategic planning. Explore issues around the definition, collection, and use of an electronic HR strategy (e-HR) and related information to improve information flow within and across organizational boundaries.
Upon successful completion of the Human Resource Information Management course, you will be able to:
- Assess current practices of human resource information management and the use of e-HR strategies.
- Describe human resource information management needs from multiple stakeholder perspectives
- Identify the advantages of using an e-HR for your business
- Consider potential tools and technologies to improve e-HR strategies for delivering core HR services and managing people more effectively
Students must complete and pass BMC 152 Learning Online AND BMC 165 Human Resource Management prior to taking this course.
The course will not cover the implementation of IT Systems
For online offerings: unless notified, the course will not be available until 9 am start date.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Human Resource Management Certificate : Optional Human Resource Management Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management - PEG : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Construction Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Risk Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Strategic Management : Optional Courses
- Public Relations Management Certificate : Optional Management Courses
- Security Management Certificate : Optional Management Courses