We need new forms of knowledge, skills, and work relations for sustainability in today’s rapidly-changing workplace. The concepts of collaborative learning and the learning organization are new and promising creative strategies that respond to this need. In this course, enhance your knowledge of innovative response strategies for changing workplaces and develop powerful collaboration skills that create positive team learning experiences for yourself and others.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Prerequisite: BMC 352 Learning Online
It is not possible to register online for this course until you have successfully completed BMC 352 Learning Online or have a Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver in your profile. You may enrol in this course, by telephone, if you are enrolled in a section of BMC 352 that will be completed before this course begins.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Workplace Learning Specialization Courses
- Workplace Learning Certificate : Core Courses