Learn industry standards and accepted practices for developing an emergency response plan. Topics include: potential hazard identification, risk analysis, and response planning.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate how an emergency response plan can better prepare your organization to respond to various emergencies at your work
- Identify several elements of an effective emergency response plan
- Outline a process of risk analysis that could be followed in your organization
- Present a researched argument for the development or improvement of an emergency plan in your organization
- Learn the value of networking with your fellow students about other company emergency response plans, learn, discuss and incorporate best practices into your organizational response plans
For online offerings: unless notified, the course will not be available until 9 am start date.