Whether you work for yourself or someone else, whether you work in a large or small organization, whether it's corporate or not for profit, if you are in a marketing position, the issue that plagues you the most is likely your marketing budget. In this competitive society, marketers and business people in every sector are feeling the pressure to spend wisely. For companies with ample marketing budgets, this means getting the biggest bang for your buck. For companies with small or no marketing budget at all, this means relying on your creativity. In this seminar, learn practical tactics and creative approaches to marketing your product, service or company.
- Identifying target audiences for marketing efforts
- Exploring current and mainstream marketing tactics
- Brainstorming ideas for new marketing strategies and tactics
- Examine unique and successful initiatives of other companies and industries
- What can we steal from other sectors?
Who Will Benefit?
This seminar is designed for marketing coordinators and managers with the authority to direct marketing dollars.
Certificate for Emerging Leaders topic area: Professional Skills