This course challenges you to make a quantum leap in how you think about organizational behaviour, leadership, relationships and organizational structures. Explore spiritual intelligence (SQ) and why it is important for business leaders to develop and use SQ in the 21st century. We will examine a new paradigm of work emerging from theories of the New Sciences—one that encourages holism, creativity, responsiveness, diversity and integration. By rethinking how we work together, we can create new business strategies that will increase our personal effectiveness, enhance employee satisfaction and promote dynamic work structures that thrive in a rapidly changing marketplace.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what spiritual intelligence (SI) is
- Contrast traditional models of work with a quantum thinking paradigm
- Articulate a business case for SI
- Develop your abilities to lead others and effectively manage in a changing world
- Identify strategies for using SI in your work
- Jo-Anne Clarke