To what extent does business success depend on an organization's capacity to learn? What makes organizational learning relevant in today's economy? How does it differ from quality improvement, restructuring, and other attempts to build organizational effectiveness? This course will help you: enable learning in your workplace, assess the organization's learning capacity, and recommend ways to create a strategic learning culture.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Prerequisite: BMC 352 Learning Online
It is not possible to register online for this course until you have successfully completed BMC 352 Learning Online or have a Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver in your profile. You may enrol in this course, by telephone, if you are enrolled in a section of BMC 352 that will be completed before this course begins.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Workplace Learning Specialization Courses
- Workplace Learning Certificate : Core Courses