What are diversity issues in today's world? How do they impact our perspectives, our communication, our relationships, our value systems, our ethical practice, our classrooms and workplaces? How do we find the balance in supporting the richness of diversity and maintaining our own sense of self? Join us to explore the interlocking issues of diversity as they shape educational and management practices in the workplace and community.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Prerequisite: BMC 352 Learning Online
It is not possible to register online for this course until you have successfully completed BMC 352 Learning Online or have a Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver in your profile. You may enrol in this course, by telephone, if you are enrolled in a section of BMC 352 that will be completed before this course begins.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Adult and Community Education Certificate : Core Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Adult and Community Education Specialization Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Career and Academic Advising Specialization Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Optional Courses
- Career and Academic Advising Certificate : Core Courses