It is often difficult to devote sufficient time to the duties and responsibilities of one's job. This seminar is designed to provide a portfolio of practical techniques for organizing your time to yield better results in the same amount of time, or the same results in less time. Participants will analyze their own time management problems, participate in experiential learning exercises that highlight effective time management techniques, and learn specific approaches to solving time management problems.
- How are you spending your time?
- Sharing of time management problems
- Analysis of time allocation
- General approaches to better time management
- Specific approaches to specific problems
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Professional Skills