Increasingly, today's organizations are running lean and mean, and creating the kind of environment that necessitates frequent change. Many organizational changes do not succeed. While some people are energized and motivated by change, others don't embrace change at all. This workshop offers an approach and tools and templates to plan for and implement more effectively the people side of organizational change, leading to more business and professional success. This course is best suited to people planning for an upcoming change or desiring a practical introduction to the tools of change management.
Certificate for Emerging Leaders topic area: Professional Skills
- Understanding the nature of change– size, scope, complexity and people impacts
- Tools for assessing the change: readiness and impact
- Assessing sponsorship for your change
- Helping people be ready, willing and able to implement change
- Measuring program success
- Action planning