Learn to skillfully manage the assessment process, as you master developing client profiles that describe relevant interests, skills, values and other personal factors. Emphasis is on using a variety of assessment techniques and guiding the client through the key steps in the career planning process as well as providing support for the career action plan.
NotesStudents should expect to spend five to seven hours on coursework each week.
Required: BMC 352 Learning Online
It is not possible to register online for this course until you have successfully completed BMC 352 Learning Online or have a Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver in your profile. You may enrol in this course, by telephone, if you are enrolled in a section of BMC 352 that will be completed before this course begins.
Recommended: ADL 210 Career Development Foundations
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Career and Academic Advising Specialization Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Optional Courses
- Career and Academic Advising Certificate : Core Courses