Whether you are a marketing professional or an entrepreneur promoting your own business, this course can guide you toward an effective digital marketing plan that delivers value for money to your organization. Discuss the fundamentals of digital marketing including: email and Internet marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising, mobile marketing, content marketing and current social media tools.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to use content to attract new business, or position your brand in the marketplace
- Use website content management systems (CMS) and understanding how to optimize for search engines (SEO)
- Use e-mail marketing to grow your audience and nurture business leads, while remaining CASL compliant
- Manage your brand reputation by finding, and replying to online reviews and comments
- Use analytics software to extract insights about your marketing strategy, and make improvements
- It is recommended that all students take BMC 167 Marketing Principles before taking BMC 329 Digital Marketing.
- Students with prior work experience in marketing might benefit from completing BMC 313 Metrics and Measures prior to registering in BMC 329 Digital Marketing.
- Ernest Barbaric
- Joseph Mak
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Marketing Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management - PEG : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Construction Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Risk Management : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Strategic Management : Optional Courses
- Public Relations Management Certificate : Optional Public Relations Courses
- Security Management Certificate : Optional Management Courses