Great leadership requires the ability to understand others, be innovative, inspire your team, and leverage life experience to bring your business to the next level. Understanding the neuropsychology behind the concepts of leadership can dramatically increase your ability to lead effectively and enjoy greater success. In this seminar, learn about the neuropsychology of performance (understanding motivation, engagement and productivity), and how the brain innovates. Develop the skills and understanding to help you create environments and cultures to support innovation, build productive teams, and tap into your wisdom to apply to improve your leadership.
- Performance neuropsychology – a look into the science behind motivation, engagement, productivity
- Using neuroscience to support innovation
- Leading teams using neuroscience
- Leveraging experience to improve leadership skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Building Relationships Seminars