In our complex and rapidly changing world, organizations are increasingly required to innovate. The big opportunity for organizations right now is to utilize the power of their leaders and teams to collaborate to innovate. Leaders and teams who are able to tap into the collective intelligence of their teams have access to more inspiration, ideation, imagination, ingenuity, and ultimately innovation. This seminar develops leader’s knowledge, awareness, intention and skill to co-create the ground conditions for the creative collaboration required for innovation. You will experience creative collaboration in action as you go through the innovation process.
- Distinctions between innovation, invention, and creativity
- Ground conditions for innovation
- Innovation engine model and ten hats of innovation
- Personal contribution to the collaborative innovative process
- Practice skill of tapping into collective wisdom for innovation
Please note: This course would not earn credit toward completion of the Certificate for Emerging Leaders.