Exploring the Lean Six Sigma globally-recognized methodology, learn how to improve processes to maximize throughput, reduce costs and cycle time, and improve overall quality. Learn how to apply Six Sigma problem-solving and statistical methodologies combined with Lean tools to achieve your organization’s improvement goals. This methodology used world-wide, provides a reliable approach for achieving a world class business performance improvement.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify a business process to be improved
- Determine the best team-based approach for that improvement
- Describe the process and quantify the improvement opportunity
- Analyze the process to uncover the reasons for any gaps in its performance
- Develop and implement Lean-based improvements to the process
- Implement mechanisms to ensure improvements to the business process are sustainable
Participants must complete the five-day course and pass a written exam to obtain a Certificate of Course Completion.