Building on Russian 1, continue to develop your conversational skills and expand your vocabulary.
Course DetailsBy completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
• Describe people, places and objects using adjective and adverbs.
• Use simple past tense in conversations.
• Apply the Russian Case System in conversations.
• Ask and respond to questions about people's lives, their work and their studies.
• Tell a short story with the new vocabulary you've learned in class.
• Identify the difference between Russian and Canadian cultures.