This course will ease any concerns that you may have about attending class online. It will help you work out all the technical details and introduce you to strategies and skills for learning online. This course is our starting point for successful online learning. Learn the tools and resources found in Blackboard, Elluminate Live and the Internet. Develop skills for communicating online.
To ensure that you get the most from the online learning experience, we require all Educational Assistant students to complete this course prior to taking other online courses. One-time participation only.
You must be admitted to the Educational Assistant Certificate or the Teacher Assistant Certificate to take this course.
Upon successful completion of the Introduction to Online Learning course, you will be able to:
- Attend online classes, access assistance and the course content, and take tests.
- Interact with your instructor and other class members using the online communication tools.
- Effectively complete other online courses using the Blackboard system.
- Complete your individual online course assignments.
A Headset and Microphone are required for this course.
- Patricia Larose, Program Coordinator